In the world of digital media, we all have to put our best foot forward. For website owners, it is of utmost importance to choose professionals for website designing. All in all, it is best to choose a company that has in-house services like website development, digital marketing, graphic designing, and much more. Now the biggest challenge is to bring in customers to the website
5 Tips To Convert Paid Ad Leads
Tip 1: Take your leads to Chatbot or Messenger
With technological advancement, the strategies for lead conversions also change. Chatbots are built into the website. Around 85% of the customer interaction will be managed with a chatbot shortly. No matter which site you visit you will be first welcomed by a chatbot.
How can it be included?
Instead of sending the individual who clicks on the paid ads to the classic web form you need to send them to the chatbot. This will make everything personalized, targeted conversion, and give you the conversion you want. For a successful chatbot copywriting strategy, here’s what you should do:
- Simple and clear language
- Keep in mind the tone of your business
- Use a catching hook (get their attention to what they are looking for)
Tip 2: Direct them towards the landing page
Do you know?
Paid ads get to landing pages and that is good. But, landing pages need to be optimized correctly. Here’s what you can do to make them the best:
- Understand your user behavior and for that, you can make use of the tools to understand how they are moving on the website.
- Make sure to mention the points and provide them with a simple solution. It should intrigue the customers to take the final step.
- Your landing page needs to provide the user with something VALUABLE. Once they come to a specific corner or section, their time should not get wasted.
- TEST, TEST, and TEST! To make sure all the elements are right you need to test everything.
- You should keep only that much which is beneficial to the user and do not add anything unwanted.
Tip 3: Take your lead to forms on Social media
Make the most use of social media platforms for the paid ad leads. There are billions of active users on social media, so make the most of it. To bring in more customers from the social media platform, you need to use these methods:
- Try to offer your audience some discount and it also adds goodwill to your business.
- You should host some kind of competition, to bring in interest among the customers.
Tip 4: Take the customers to purchase page
Being a business owner we all want our products to get saled. Through the paid ads you take their focus on the purchase page. You should eliminate the step in-between so that they see what they are interested in.
Tip 5: Leads should be linked to the blog
BLOGS are an important part of the content marketing strategy, so make sure that you make the most out of it. The blog is the section that gives insight and information about your industry. So, shift your users towards this section.